*

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Investing pearls with swine

imprudence:

cast pearls before swine - To offer something precious to those who are unable to appreciate its worth; to give a valuable gift to someone who responds by abusing or defiling it


Now that I am a part of the coalition of the unwilling, an unwilling investor in SCF that is, I'd like to thank Mr 'Money Man' Key for the forced saving.

No need to make KiwiSlaver compulsory, SCFSlaver (tm) is doing it for me.

An imprudent investment as far as I am concerned. Still it is only $400 odd some might say.

And I can only await the teachers, radiographers and other unionised awaiting their handouts reminding you of yesterday's impudent imprudence. Something like "Could afford a handout for capitalist pigs, but not for those that carry this country." ...

Only then will the import of your imprudence be sheeted home, Mr Key. Remind me how months till the next election?

And the last word on investing with swine...

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast your pearls before swine, lest haply they trample them under their feet, and turn and rend you.
(Matthew 7:6)

No comments: