*

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Your Role in Preventing Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction

Green Party human rights spokesman Keith Locke said it was unlikely New Zealand universities were doing any serious research into matters that were directly related to weapons of mass destruction


Is that so? What about this then?

It just seems that the SIS is really trying to make work for itself given there are no terrorists or really dangerous people in New Zealand


So the Urerewa 17 were not dangerous terrorists then?

Murray, watch out - the SIS spooks in their inconspicuous black plastic macs are after you.

5 comments:

Murray said...

They can take my trebuchet they prise it from my cold muddy undisclosed location!

KG said...

"So the Urerewa 17 were not dangerous terrorists then?"
Nossir, nothing to see here, move along.
Same with the effing Afghan "refugees" caught in a Mt. Albert flat with plans and street maps of the Lucas Heights nuclear reactor. Same with fresh-minted "NZ citizens" caught in S.E. Asia with a whole swag of false NZ passports....
I used to think Locke was a mere prat. Not now though.
I think he's a traitorous terrorist enabling asshole.

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read that article. Thank author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

PM of NZ said...

Anon 1752
I think the spooks would be very interested in you with a comment like that.

Murray said...

And the fact that his IP has nmade 12,987,475 similar comments on blogs since 7am.