*

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Finally I have arrived in the blogosphere!

I have been considering this move for some time, and have actually decided to do something about it - the grass always seems to grow faster than it should or some other trivial matter takes precedence...

As will be noted from my 'About me' comments, I do have an interest, as a local ratepayer and a taxpayer, in the rampant bureaucracy that festers within our councils and government. Having read a lot of blogs, particularly NZ ones, I find that some of the correspondents are engrossed in them vs us discussions and a lot of personal slagging off is evident. Whilst I could never hold court with their lofty levels of debate, I have opened this blog to add my tuppence worth on matters many and varied.

Please feel free to add your own comments, email me if you wish.

No comments: